Adelaide Hills Speech Pathology (AHSP) is a private Speech Pathology practice situated in Mount Barker, South Australia.
At AHSP, speech therapy is provided for people of all ages and the following communication difficulties are catered for:
- speech disorders and delays
- language disorders and delays
- learning difficulties
- language processing disorders
- reading & writing difficulties
- listening development
- phonology disorders and delays
- fluency disorders
- neurological disorders
- developmental delay
AHSP's Speech Pathologist, Kaylene Smith, has a particular interest in early language and pre-literacy development.
- early intervention
- preschool / school / workplace visits
- tips for parents
Individualised therapy programmes are devised for each client.
Clients will typically be seen once a week for a 45-minute session. Therapy will ordinarily continue until all therapy goals are met.