Adelaide Hills Speech Pathology (AHSP) is a private Speech Pathology practice situated in Mount Barker, South Australia.
WE HAVE MOVED TO NEW PREMISES
At AHSP, speech therapy is provided for people of all ages and the following communication difficulties are catered for:
- speech disorders and delays
- language disorders and delays
- learning difficulties
- language processing disorders
- reading & writing difficulties
- listening development
- phonology disorders and delays
- fluency disorders
- neurological disorders
- developmental delay
AHSP's Speech Pathologist, Kaylene Smith, has a particular interest in early language and pre-literacy development.
- early intervention
- preschool / school / workplace visits
- tips for parents
Individualised therapy programmes are devised for each client.
Clients will typically be seen once a week for a 45-minute session. Therapy will ordinarily continue until all therapy goals are met.